Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Review in Pictures

My mom showing off her grapefruitties...
Photobucket

Grand Gap goodness
Photobucket

Raccoon with Keith
Photobucket

Our first big Hastie work party
Photobucket

Windrock ride
Photobucket

At the hospital with Jaques after our first ride together
Photobucket

BHann and GMoney at one of the many rides on BHann's trails
Photobucket

Team Butt Crackers
Photobucket

Hastie time trial
Photobucket

On the Stanky Creek starting line with some other clydesdales
Photobucket
My reward for going to most of the races!
Photobucket

Hard at work course marshalling at the Windrock race.
Photobucket

John helped me carry the beer up the mountain and make sure we didn't have to carry it back down.
Photobucket

Thursday night rides from FT City Peddaler
Photobucket

Greenway Gran Prix
Photobucket

Hastie work party. George and Eric having a trail building technique discussion.
Photobucket

Lu Lu the wonder dog!
Photobucket

Happy New Year

No comments:

Followers



Grand Master Clydesdale

Riding my bike makes me feel like I'm 10 years old again. I'm 54 years old and a clydesdale. I'm happily married to Ginger and I've got a son and two daughters, Zach, Hannah and Molly.