Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lu Lu the wonder dog

Photobucket

We just got thru burying Lu Lu this afternoon. She was 13 years old and I think her body just gave out on her. She had been laying around for the last week or two and not much interested in going outside or food.

She lived a good life. When she first became a member of the family she was a tiny, mangy ugly puppy. We nursed to back to health and cured her mange. I really think she led a charmed life. She turned into the least aggressive dog I've ever seen. All the kids came over and we had a good cry but I know she doesn't hurt anymore.

1 comment:

ZaskarLE said...

It's funny how dogs become such an important part of the family sometimes.

Boogy sends his best, a pant, and a lick your way. He says if you ever want to come over and talk about it he'll be in the front yard and would trade some doggy lovin' for a scratch on the head.

The Chandlers.

Followers



Grand Master Clydesdale

Riding my bike makes me feel like I'm 10 years old again. I'm 54 years old and a clydesdale. I'm happily married to Ginger and I've got a son and two daughters, Zach, Hannah and Molly.