Monday, October 18, 2010

DuPont Big Ride

Saturday we did a big DuPont ride.  Just under 30 miles with a group of 11.  Jay Smelser led us on what he called the full chicken biscuit with extra jelly.
We rode some popular trails and a few that see very little traffic.  I still say Ridgeline is one of my most favorite downhills anywhere.  It just flows and flows and you go as fast as you dare.
Cedar Rock is always cool but I don't reccomend using the climb up as a warm up.




Thanks to Jay for leading.  Monty, Allen, Jaques, Keith, Larry, Garrett, Joel, Jason and Kaycee kept the ride fun.

No comments:

Followers



Grand Master Clydesdale

Riding my bike makes me feel like I'm 10 years old again. I'm 54 years old and a clydesdale. I'm happily married to Ginger and I've got a son and two daughters, Zach, Hannah and Molly.