Thursday, August 14, 2008

Awsome Amigos at Walden Ridge

Photobucket
Wednesday afternoon BHann broght his group of Awsome Amigos to Walden Ridge for some trail crewing.
Photobucket

BHann looking all spiffy in his bee slayer outfit. Maybe I should have had one also. 17 stings...
Photobucket

Louisana Lou, Jeff Harkleroad, Jay Basile and I worked on the trail along with the Crew.
[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/clipper_pics/Walden%20Ridge%20Work%2081308/IMGP1088.jpg[/IMG]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jeff and Lou
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Followers



Grand Master Clydesdale

Riding my bike makes me feel like I'm 10 years old again. I'm 54 years old and a clydesdale. I'm happily married to Ginger and I've got a son and two daughters, Zach, Hannah and Molly.