Monday, September 15, 2008

Stars and Cirles

Photobucket
I've got one of these cool jerseys on the way.

In my very first blog I put it out there that I was going to try to win a state champions jersey. I have to say there is as much satisfaction in stating my goal and then doing it as there is in winning the jersey. I had a great time racing against Daniel, Shawn, Ted and others this year.

Next year I think I would like to do some longer distance stuff and some grand master races. I might also do some SERC and I'll think about clydesdale class for those races. I think SERC races are a little more competive in clyde.

No comments:

Followers



Grand Master Clydesdale

Riding my bike makes me feel like I'm 10 years old again. I'm 54 years old and a clydesdale. I'm happily married to Ginger and I've got a son and two daughters, Zach, Hannah and Molly.