Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy week. Saturday we had a GA Marble workday in the snow. That was followed on Tuesday by a North Boundary ride that was cold! Thursday was a ride with Team Ed at Big South Fork (my favorite ride around E TN). Saturday had another GA Marble workday. Wet was the word for the day. The rain did manage to hold off until we got back nto the cars. Sunday was a Norris ride where I was able to show Jaques, George and Purdy some of Norris they had never seen. Monday was another Norris ride with Robb. Sorry no pics. Dead battery.

The funny part of the week is with all that riding, all on the single speed, I gained 2 pounds!


















North Boundary cold ride.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers



Grand Master Clydesdale

Riding my bike makes me feel like I'm 10 years old again. I'm 54 years old and a clydesdale. I'm happily married to Ginger and I've got a son and two daughters, Zach, Hannah and Molly.