Sunday, January 24, 2010

Norris works quite nicely in the winter

We had a good group ride at Norris yesterday. Mile marker 8 to Eagle, up thru town and up to Spooky, up to High Point where we regrouped after Emerson lost a cleat. All the way down High Point to Upper Clear Creek. Up to Boundary where Micah tried to auger himself and Scott's bike into the sandy loam of Boundary Trail. Down to Upper Clear Creek, backtrack up to Belmont, down to Mockingbird, back up to High Point. Regroup at top again and down Camp Sam. We're done...No, one more time up High Point to finish down RidgeCrest. Now we're done. Thanks Micah, Eleanor, Jaques, Emerson, Joel S, Southside Randy (he looks funny in a picture without a trail building tool in his hands), George and Grant. Great ride on a day that almost any other trail would be a sloppy mess.



No comments:

Followers



Grand Master Clydesdale

Riding my bike makes me feel like I'm 10 years old again. I'm 54 years old and a clydesdale. I'm happily married to Ginger and I've got a son and two daughters, Zach, Hannah and Molly.